It’s as close as you can get to having your own Health and Safety Manager without having to create a permanent staff position.
Our Premium Advisory Service includes everything covered by our Standard Advisory Service, but with additional documentation, site visits and ongoing support to ensure your Health & Safety Management System including all policies and procedures remain up-to-date and followed correctly.
Keeping and eye on things
Having introduced a new Health & Safety Management system (HSMS), our premium service includes four site visits over 6 – 12 months. These visits ensure a full understanding of your businesses HSMS functions and how you work, creating a Healthy & Safe workplace for you and your team that complies with the Health & Safety at Work Act 2015 and HASWA (General Risk and Workplace Management) Regulations 2016.
Here’s how it works:
- Initial scoping meeting to establish business’s needs.
- Complete workplace/site inspection and risk assessments – provide written report of findings with prioritised corrective actions.
- Develop customised health & safety management policy and procedures or review existing Health & Safety Management System and update accordingly.
- Review draft documents with client and amend as required.
- Supply hardcopy in presentation folder and editable electronic file copies to client.
- Provide access to “SaferMe” health and safety reporting platform and reflect the businesses health and safety reporting requirements within app & web portal, provide training and roll out to team (SaferMe set-up and subscription inclusive for first 12 months, thereafter subs will apply @ $10/member per month).
- Consult with client and ensure they have clear understanding on how to use system.
- Premium Service includes 4 site visits over 12 to 18 months – to ensure systems are being used effectively.
- Ongoing support available as and when required.
“… reduces the risks we face every day…”
“Samson Safety Solutions relieved our concerns about compliance with Health & Safety and worked with us to develop a system that reduces the risks we face every day – it’s great to know we have the support there should we need it.”